In compliance with Law 34/2002 of services of the information society and e-commerce (LSSICE), we inform you of the following:
Name of the company: ENRIC MAJORAL SL
Head office: Zamora, 91-95 S/At. 3a 08018 BARCELONA
The company is registered in the Company Register of Barcelona. Volume 28701, Sheet 0056, Gen. Section 1a, Inscription 1 and 3; CIF: B 60982311
have been registered in the Company Registry of Barcelona, as established by Law 34/2002.
ENRIC MAJORAL SL, 2012. All rights reserved.
The names and images shown on this page are the property of MAJORAL.
MAJORAL declines all liability deriving from the improper use of the contents shown in this page and reserves the right to update them, eliminate them or restrict access at any time, either temporarily or permanently.
MAJORAL declines all liability deriving from any information not contained in this page. Specifically, it declines liability regarding the information contained in web pages of third parties connected by links to the web pages of MAJORAL.
MAJORAL is not liable for possible errors of security that may occur through the use of computers infected with computer viruses, or the consequences that may derive from the bad functioning of the browser or the use of versions of it that are not updated.
Conditions of sale
Read these conditions carefully
These General Conditions expressly regulate the relations arising between Enric Majoral, S.L. – Majoral, Carrer Zamora 91-95, with tax number B 60.982.311 (Enric Majoral, SL – Majoral) and third parties (herein “Users”) that takes place when registering as users and/or purchasing products through the online shop of the official Majoral website (http:// www.majoral.com “, herein the “Shop”).
1. Obligations of the user
The user is generally obliged to use the Shop to purchase products and use each service of the Shop diligently, in accordance with the law, morals, public order and that established in these General Conditions, and must abstain from using them in any way that may impede, damage or deteriorate the normal functioning and enjoyment of the Shop by the users or may harm or cause damage to the assets and rights of Enric Majoral, SL – Majoral, their suppliers, users or any other third party in general.
2. Products and prices
Enric Majoral, S.L. – Majoral reserves the right to decide at any time the products it offers to users through the Shop. En particular, Enric Majoral, S.L. – Majoral may at any time add new products to offers or included in the Shop, understanding that any other thing that is made available is a product that is ruled by these General Conditions. Moreover, Enric Majoral, S.L. – Majoral reserves the right to providing or facilitating the access and use at any time without prior notice of the any of the different types of products that are offered in the Shop.
The products offered and included in the Shop correspond, in the visualisation on the web in the most reliable way possible allowed by technology. The characteristics of the products and their prices appear in the Shop. The prices shown in the Shop are in euros and include VAT, which appears added at the end of the purchase, except when otherwise indicated.
3. Procedure and method of payment of the products
- Within a maximum time period of twenty-four (24) hours, Enric Majoral, SL – Majoral will send an e-mail to the user, confirming their purchase. This e-mail will have a reference code for the purchase, and will detail the characteristics of the product, its price, transport costs and data of the different options for making the payment for the products to Enric Majoral, SL – Majoral
- The user who purchases the product through the Shop must make the payment through the payment systems specifically outlined in the Shop.
- Enric Majoral, S.L. – Majoral will file electronic documents in which the contract is formalised, sending a copy to the user once the purchase is made. The contract will be written in the language that has been requested: Catalan, Spanish, English.
- The confirmation of the order sent by Enric Majoral, SL – Majoral is not valid as an invoice, but is merely a receipt of purchase, and Enric Majoral, SL – Majoral will send the invoice for the product together with it.
4. Right of waiver
- The user has a right of waiver by which they must contact Enric Majoral, SL – Majoral by e-mail at the following address: email@example.com and waive the purchase within a period not greater than seven (7) working days, as from the reception of the product. The product must be sent together with the correctly envelope. This return will be done in accordance with the instructions given to the user by Enric Majoral, SL – Majoral in response to their notification of use of the right of waiver. The User must return the product within a maximum period of seven (7) days from when Enric Majoral, SL – Majoral informs them of the method of return.
- The waiver includes the refund of the amount paid. To do this, the client must indicate on the return form the number and holder of the credit card to which Enric Majoral, SL – Majoral must make the payment. The time period for making this refund will be established by Law, after Enric Majoral, SL has received the product which is the objective of the waiver in a perfect state of conservation.
- The right to waiver cannot be exercised when the product is not returned in its original packaging and when the product is not in a perfect state.
5. Customer attention service
For any incident, claim or exercising of their rights, the user can send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Home delivery service
- The territorial sphere of sales through the Shop is worldwide. The products purchased through the Shop will be sent to the delivery address provided by the user once payment has been checked, the maximum delivery time being thirty (30) days establish by default by law.
- The delivery service of Enric Majoral, S.L. – Majoral is done in collaboration with different logistical operators of recognised renown. PO boxes, hotels or other non-permanent addresses will not be recognised for delivery.
- The delivery costs correspond to the destination in question. The local transport costs (Barcelona) will be 5€. Nationally for the rest of Peninsula, Balearics, Canaries, Ceuta and Melilla, 10€. European Economic Community 20€, and the rest of the world 45€.
- Free shipping cost for all orders above 300€.
7. Intellectual and industrial property
- The user recognises that all the elements of the Shop and each of the products, the information and materials contained in them, the brands, structure, selection, arrangement and presentation of its contents, and the computer programme used in relation to them, are protected by the intellectual and industrial property rights of Enric Majoral, SL – Majoral itself or third parties, and that the General Conditions do not attribute to them regarding these rights of intellectual and industrial property any other right different from those specifically included in them.
- Except when authorised by Enric Majoral, SL – Majoral or if necessary by third parties of the corresponding rights, or at least this being legally permitted, the user cannot reproduce, transform, modify, separate, undertake reverse engineering, distribute, hire, loan, make available or allow public access through any means of public communication of any of the elements referred to the previous paragraph. The user must use the materials, elements and information that they access through the Shop only for their own needs, and must not directly or indirectly undertake any commercial use of the materials, elements and information obtained through them.
- The user must abstain from avoiding or manipulating any technical device established by Enric Majoral, SL – Majoral or by third parties in the Shop.
- Enric Majoral, S.L. – Majoral will facilitate the use of personal passwords to the user that registers with Enric Majoral, SL – Majoral. These passwords will be used to gain access to the exclusive services of Enric Majoral, SL – Majoral by registered users.
- The user must be solely responsible for their password in the strictest and total confidentiality, thus assuming the damage or consequences of all types deriving from the breach or revelation of the secret password.
- The password may be changed at any time by the user. The user promises to notify Enric Majoral, SL – Majoral immediately of any unauthorised use of their password, as well as access to it by unauthorised third parties.
9. Law and legal code applicable
These general conditions are ruled by Spanish law. Any conflict arising from the interpretation or execution that may arise in relation to the validity, interpretation, compliance or termination of this contract is subject to the jurisdiction and competence of the Courts of Barcelona, with renouncement of the legal system that may correspond to the user, on the condition that the legislation applicable allows it.